Weekly Wine Show is a weekly podcast we started in March 2016. Our podcast is dedicated to helping listeners understand more about wine. Most episodes provide food pairings as well as wine recommendations that provide a good value for our listeners. Our goal is to take some of the guess work out of picking wine.
Why should you work with us? We know you’re looking for innovative ways to get the word out to consumers. Podcasts are a newer and growing digital medium. Data shows the number of Americans listing to podcasts has doubled from 2008 to 2015. Also, research shows Americans listens to an average of six podcasts a week. Listeners trust podcasters. According to Midroll, 63% of their podcast listeners have purchased a product advertised on their podcast.
We average over 6,000 podcast downloads a month with steady growth. Our podcast is on iTunes, Google Play, and other podcast players. Check out our Media Kit to learn more about our reach and social media links.
Here are ways you can partner with us:
- Wine Samples – We do review wine samples. Please contact us for our shipping address. We’ll only share with our audience about wines we actually enjoy. We greatly appreciate information sheets sent with samples!
- Other Samples – We accept other wine related samples and will only share those products if we’ve enjoyed. Again please contact us for our shipping address.
- Advertising – Advertising is accepted. We can run ads during our podcast (which will also be listed on our website in the show notes for that episode) as well as ads on the right side bar of our website.
- Wine Travel or Tourism – We love to visit other wine regions to learn and share the information with our many listeners and readers.
- Wine related events – If you would like for us to attend and cover your event, please try to send us the invitation at least four weeks in advance. If we are able to attend the event, we will post via social media at least three times a day during the event as well as share a recap of the event on our podcast and/or on our website.
If you are interested in partnering with us, contact us through email or fill out the contact form below.