You can listen to each episode of Weekly Wine Show directly on the show notes page for that episode using the embedded player, but a dedicated podcast app can make it more convenient by allowing you to subscribe to automatically download new episodes and take them with you for listening on the go on your smartphone.
- Click on the following link to open the Weekly Wine Show iTunes page. ( <— This link will also work on the iPhone, but the next steps will be slightly different.)
- Click on the blue “View in iTunes” button (Left-side)
- Click the subscribe button before our logo.
- Once you’ve listened (more on this below), this is also where you can leave us a written review. (It would make our day!)
- You will find “Ratings and Reviews” between the show name and description; click on it and then click on “Write a Review”.
- You may be prompted for your Apple ID or to create one if you don’t already have an ID.
- Enter the title and the review, and remember to click the number of stars.
* The Apple logo and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Click on the following link to open the Weekly Wine Show page in Google Play Music
- Click on the “Subscribe” button below the show description.
* Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
You can also find Weekly Wine Show in the following podcast apps:
- Stitcher (This link will take you right to Weekly Wine Show in Stitcher)
- Pocket Casts (Search for Weekly Wine Show in “Discover”)
These instructions are a work-in-progress – If you have any trouble please reach out to us (you can use the email/envelope button which is at the top of the page on mobile or bottom of the page on desktop).