We launch our podcast in early 2016 and it have been a crazy year. We’ve learned a lot and drank a lot of tasty wine. It’s hard to pinned down what our favorites from 2016 but in this episode we attempt to do just that.
In this episode we discuss:
- Our favorite stories from history?
- What we’ve learned that had the biggest impact on us?
- What’s the most surprising discovery?
- What’s one misconception we had that was overturned?
- One thing that was reinforced for us in 2016.
- Our favorite wines and why we liked them?
- One thing we’re looking forward to in 2017.
Wines in this episode:
- Treveri Sparkling Gewurztraminer – priced around $17. This wine was featured in Episode 30
- Earthquake Petite Sirah 2012 – priced around $26. This wine was featured in Episode 34
- Volver Tarima Monastrell – Priced around $9. This wine was featured in Episode 29
- Mas fi Cava Methode Tradicional -priced around $11. This wine was featured in Episode 14
Thank you to all our listeners!!! You made our 2016 amazing and we appreciate all the downloads, tweets, likes, shares, ratings and reviews. We are looking forward to continuing our wine journey with you. See you in 2017 and cheers!!!