Time for us to catch up on some wine news! Check out the links below to read the articles feature in this episode.
- Deadly fires hit wine regions in Spain and Portugal by Amanda Barns from Decanter, October 19, 2017
- Sorting Fact from Fiction: An Important Message from Wine Road Executive Director, Beth Costa, About the Wildfire Situation in Sonoma County Wine Country from the Wine Industry Network, October 18, 2017
- Amazon Dealt a Distribution Blow by W. Blake Gray from Wine-Searcher, September 29th, 2017
- Should City put stopper on tasting rooms? by Jason Walsh from the Sonoma INDEX-TRIBUNE, September 21, 2017
- Tasting room embargo sours over recusals by Jason Walsh from the Sonoma INDEX-TRIBUNE, October 3, 2017
- European vine rules stunt Italian winemakers’ ambitions by Isla Binnie
from Reuters, October 4, 2017
- Study Reveals That Wines Sealed with Cork Are Perceived as 15% Better in Quality Than Screwcap a Press Release from the Wine Industry Network Advisor, September 27, 2017
Thanks to our sponsor Sudio! Check out their website for more information about their amazing headphones and use the discount code WINESHOW15 to receive 15% off your order as well as free shipping worldwide.