In early episodes, we covered some wine news but we haven’t done so lately, so this week we’re bringing you an episode of wine news. We’ve come across some interesting wine news recently which either taught us something new or showcases a fresh perspective worth talking about. Since this is a new episode format, please send us your feedback at email@example.com and let us know whether or not we should do more episodes like this every once in awhile.
News Articles featured in this episode:
- U.S. wine’s worries for 2017: Who’s picking the grapes, who’s buying By Dave McIntyre, January 21, 2017
- 2016 U.S. Wine Sales Give UPS And FedEx Reason To Smile By Thomas Pellechia, January 20, 2017
- DISCOVERIES: Corralling stink bugs could improve wine, American Chemistry Society for the Standard-Times, Jan. 29, 2017
- Beer Tops List of Beverage of Choice, But Wine Sees Gains in Popularity, The Harris Poll, Feb 03, 2017
- How to tap into the best bargains in wine today by Dave McIntyre, February 25
- Should Restaurants Offer Guests That First Taste of Wine? By Eric Asimov, February 13, 2017
We hope you enjoyed this episode!